2. a tribe of indians
3. A basic 180-degree turn in figure skating or ice dancing. A mohawk will turn your face and body but not your direction of travel, so before the turn you are skating forward, and after it you are skating backward. Mohawks can be performed on the inside or outside edges of the skating blades, and with an open or a closed foot position. In television-broadcasted competitions, a mohawk is usually seen in ice dancing, although they are sometimes used for the performance of certain jumps. In that instance, a mohawk replaces a 3-turn as the last step before the skater jumps into the air. The difference with a 3-turn is that a 3-turn turns on 1 foot, where as the mohawk changes feet during the turn.
my best friend is killer man
3 year old with a mohawk
Mohawk hair cuts became si-nonymous with the Punk scene, other variations are the bihawk and trihawk.
that punk has a 10" fanned mohawk
jake from the casualties has a huge mohawk.
2. Magical hairstyle that instantly makes you attractive to the female eye.
2. I just got to the night club when some cute girl started tugging at me, now I have her number and she want's to get it on!
2) A hair style with shaved sides and hair standing up in the middle (fanned or "liberty spikes")
3) variation: a chelsea-hawk. the girl-form of the mohawk with bangs in front.
4) variation: bihawk: like a mohawk, only with 2 rows instead of one
5) variation: trihawk: a mohawk with a smalled row on each side.
2) your stupid 6" mohawk is in my way.
3) look atthe hot chick with the chelsea-hawk!
4) he had a huuuge bihawk.
5) her tri-hawk needed a trim.