look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
An adjective or adverb that everyone pretends has a general purpose meaning, but in reality is only ever used to modify one word.
The only thing that can be "unrequited" is love. The only thing you can be "voracious" at is reading. The only thing that anyone is "flamboyantly" is gay. So, "unrequited," "voracious" and "flamboyantly" are all modifakers.
by legalmaxim1 June 12, 2008

Words related to modifaker

fake false grammar redundant repetitive