Top Definition
an article of clothing (most often pants) that it ushually unattractive but still reliable as far comfort is concerned. may simply be shorted to "gays"
" Man I can't wait to go home take of my tight jeans and put on my mistagays"
"i'm such a bum imgoing out into public and im not even gonna change out of my gays"
by Kate February 11, 2004
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.