Top Definition
Seminal fluids that often appears and says hello when a mans shlong is rubed or inserted in to somthing contracting.
please my brother dont rub your man varnish on my dingle berry
by i love hair down there August 30, 2008
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.