A norwegian term for:
- Getting too drunk, pinching girls asses, spending all your cash etc
- Having a very bad headache the day after a party, and puking all over the toilet
1. Oh my god, im so embarrased, i pulled a magne at the disco yesterday!
2. Im sorry i couldnt make it, was at a party on saturday, and Ive been too magne ever since
1. noun, what one calls his or her friend (usually male), in an informal conversation. Variation on man/mang.
Rhymes with: Champagne
2. interjection, used to acknowledge another's presence when unsure of his/her name.
1. Billy: My dome piece hurts from all the hyphy music.
Juan: Damn, magne. That's a shame.
2. Geoffrey: Hey, Jesus! I haven't seen you in soooo long!
Jesus: Hey, magne, I don't even know you.