look up any word, like fleek:
When you get a coffee from an establishment (Tim Hortons) and you would like the open/sipping part of the lid to be placed on the seam of the cup. This prevents the seam of the cup from impeding the seal of the lid causing the coffee to spill on you.
Hi I will get an extra large double double "lip on seam" please.
by jaslan September 14, 2011