look up any word, like timebomb:
A commonly mistaken spelling for languages. Also, The name of a hall at Hamilton College in Clinton, NY.

The building is old, and they used to make U's into V's, so it reads "Hall of Langvages", as well as Hamiltion using it on their website.
"Want to go to the hall of langvages for class?"
by Mike Esc February 20, 2008

Words related to langvages

college hall hamilton lang languages school university vages