look up any word, like wcw:
A word like Enlgish, recognizable only in print since its pronunciation is indistinguishable from its cognate, language. Often appears in important documents like resumes, cover letters and masters' theses. Usually found only after the document has been sent, but also found in many places on the Internet. Users curse themselves silently and swear they will only use the phone from now on.
I majored in Enlgish and speak two other langauges.
by jorzef December 07, 2007