look up any word, like yeet:
A weep specialist. From lachrymose (weepy) + ologist (those who study). Neologism that denotes ability to assess the reason behind someone else's tears.

"Resident lachrymologists in the news media debated whether Martinez was crying, sobbing, weeping or just tearing up a bit." (New York Times)
by idiosyncratic idiot November 23, 2007

Words related to lachrymologist

cry neologism sob tear weep