Top definition
Those reddish indents you get on your skin from various surfaces after you've leaned on it for too long. Often obtained while napping. Singular is kruff, but a single kruff is not as notable and seemingly less common.
You've got kruffs on your cheek from falling asleep on your bookbag.
by Cavernio May 18, 2010
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug