Subscribe English
look up any word, like rule of three:
a swingers term usually used to refer to switching sexual partners half way through, also that little thingy on the computer that changes volume on and off
thomas is experinced at knobswitching/ turn that frikin knobswitch!!
by jason y thomas August 07, 2006
1 0

Words related to knobswitch:

cool knubswitch stcikto swinger switcheroo