look up any word, like eiffel tower:
Navy slang used in the British Royal Navy and most Commonwealth Navies. Another name for someone with the rank of Leading Seaman (or Leading Hand). Can also refer to the rank itself.
A killick is generally placed in charge of a group of three or four junior hands. Or. Once you've been in for four years you'll get your killicks.
by CanukSailor January 30, 2006