|1.||kibble and bits|
1. a food most commonly taken in small quantities; a finger food
2. collectively used to describe something of little importance
3. a brand name dog food (aka Kibble'n'Bits)
4. the male genitalia encompassing both the penis (kibble) and the testicles
1. Did you try the sausage? Not bad for kibble and bits.
2. I really couldn't care less. It's really all kibble and bits anyway.
3. He has the biggest kibble and bits of any man I've had.
4. Why did you buy this cheap dog food? You know he only eats Kibble'n'Bits.