Top Definition
To give a child an common name with an incorrect spelling (such as Jorden for Jordan, Paeter for Peter, Mitchlll for Mitchell, etc.) to separate them from the pack.
The woman liked the sound of "Cameron", but not the spelling, so she decided to kammryynnize it.
by Teh Rote May 23, 2008
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.