Top Definition
The swollen part at the end of a mans penis. The bellend. The sensitive part of a mans penis often covered by a foreskin.
Will you suck my jelly-part?

That jelly part is covered in smegma it gives me the boke.
by michael999 April 04, 2008
7 Words related to jelly-part

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.