Top Definition
adjective - used to describe a word which is of a very specific semantic field which only people with knowledge of that field would understand, can also be used to describe a whole text
I keeping reading this text book, but i can't understand a word of it, it's really jargonistic
by jargoniser March 10, 2011

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.