look up any word, like tribbing:
When one feels the need to just mash on the keyboard, sometimes used in agression to a person on the other side of internet connection.
Guy 1: OMG!!! iueuwegabi

Guy 2: Come on i was only jokin' mate.

Guy 1: stfu u nerd!
by w00t-master-hyphon-reaper March 31, 2010