LOOK AROUND YOU, PEOPLE; there are thousands of mp3 players out there that have 10 times a many cool things it does, for CHEAPER than an iPod.
Thats my opinion
will YOU waste your money on that status symbol? i sure wont
1. It holds more songs than anyone will ever own in their lives.
2. It says 12 hour battery life, but lasts for dick hours
3. Limited rechargeable battery - there are only a certain amount of charges you can use and then you have to pay a bazillion dollars for a new god damn battery.
4. Covering scratches easily, and if you don't want the screen to look like a cat was trying to find drugs in it, you have to buy a 50 dollar rubber case that yellows with time.
5. So overpriced for such a piece of shit. $420.00 CDN for it alone, and then a 3-year warranty which bumped it up to $508.00.
Seriously. Go die, Apple.
"How many do you have on it?"
"Why the shit did you get a 20 GB then"
"........I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you"