1. In video games, to kill an opponent in a single shot or blow, regardless of health or defense. Most commonly, this refers to the player killing an opponent with this method or vice versa, but may also occur due to a passive hazard the player comes in contact with.
1. A form of attack that instakills an opponent. Also referred to as an "instakill attack" or "instakill move."
2. A death caused by an instakill attack.
1. An object or attack that has the ability to instakill.
1. The lava on Super Mario 3 instakills you if you so much as touch it.
1. It's impossible to beat that endboss without cheating because every attack he does is an instakill!
2. If you can shoot someone in the head with that sniper rifle, it's an instakill.
1. The Golden Gun might have only one shot, but it fires instakill bullets.
Devon - Yeah.Insta kill.