2. Good copy, solid copy, roger, good, or great; message received, understood.
3. Glad to meet you or welcome.
4. I don’t know the answer, but I’ll check on it, I haven’t the vaguest idea.
5. I am not listening.
6. That’s enough of your dribble-sit down.
7. Stop sniveling.
8. Oh, Shit! You’ve got to be kidding.
10. Thank You.
11. Go to the next slide.
12. You’ve taken the correct action.
13. I don’t know what that means, but I’m to embarrassed to ask for clarification.
What was all that hooha over the MP expenses scandal about?.