( Hoo-ah ) adj. (slang used by soldiers mostly airborne, rangers) referring to or meaning anything and everything except “no”.
1. What to say when at a loss for words.
2. Good copy, solid copy, roger, good, or great; message received, understood.
3. Glad to meet you or welcome.
4. I don’t know the answer, but I’ll check on it, I haven’t the vaguest idea.
5. I am not listening.
6. That’s enough of your dribble-sit down.
7. Stop sniveling.
8. Oh, Shit! You’ve got to be kidding.
10. Thank You.
11. Go to the next slide.
12. You’ve taken the correct action.
13. I don’t know what that means, but I’m to embarrassed to ask for clarification.
a euphemism for vagina.
There’s nothing wrong with my...my hoo ha. It's... it’s clean. And healthy!
1. A womans private part
6. Happy place
My hoo ha is sore from that jungle sex we had last night!
lady private parts.. netherparts... vaginal area.
"hey doodoo face! lemme see ur hoo ha!"
"no silly, not in la clase de espanol... maybe in psychology.. we sit in the forgotten corner anyways"
that's a bunch of hoo ha
what al pacino kept saying every five seconds in "scent of a woman".
sitka alaska slang for cocain