1. When the highschool alumni come to see a home football game. The week leading up to the Homecoming game can involve class spirit competitions and other such things.
2. Referring to the Homecoming football game.
3. Referring to the dance typically the night after the football game.
1. Whoo, it's Homecoming week! Is the spirit hall done yet?
2. Homecoming's tonight, are you guys going?
3. Will you go to Homecoming with me? -presents flowers-
The first dance (semiformal) held at the beginning of every year. Is for every grade, not just underclassmen. Is also a dance for the previous graduating class to come back and dance again, hence the name "home coming", like "coming home".
I graduated, but I will go to homecoming to relive high school memories and just have fun.
A dance at the beginning of the year that a lot of the school population uses as an excuse to drink a lot of alcohol ... a good time to make new friends, and do things you had always wanted to but never got the chance.
May have consequences.
- How do you know him?
- Well, I don't really.. I've only talked to him two times and once was when we hooked up at Homecoming. But hes a lot of fun!
In high school: A meaningless football game, followed by a clothed orgy
containing mostly lowerclassman.
The chaperoning teachers were disgusted by the large cluster of 15 year olds grinding each other on the dance floor at the homecoming dance.
a time for high school students to come together and rock the gym, grind on strangers, and dress up with friends
Chloe: Are you going to homecoming?
Wesley: I'm on court, duh!
1. A pathetic excuse that freshmen and sophomores use to try to substitute Prom. Has a much lower rate of ending with poontang than Prom.
Freshman: Oh, boy, Homecoming, 5UP3R K3WL!
a kick ass
Green Day song, homecoming is on the American Idiot
album. American Idiot was released in 2004. all of the band members actually wrote parts of the song. Billie Joe Armstrong (vocal&guitar) wrote "east 12th st." the part where it goes home were coming home again. the nobody likes you part is written by the basist Mike Dirnt. "rock n' roll girlfriend" is written by the drummer Tre Cool. homecoming is on of Green Day's longest songs with a running time of 9:20
Homecoming is an awesome song