look up any word, like usuratonkachi:
1. a chill spot.

2. the sunken in center of your mattress. when flipping it doesn't do shit because it's double sided. it's usually been there for so long that you find yourself unable to sleep in a bed without one.

3. a grassy knoll.
casey: "I need to switch the cushions because this one is caving in in one spot."

me: "A home crater."

casey: "Yeah."
by BlackTangledHeart November 29, 2009

Words related to home crater

bed crater cushion home mattress