Top Definition
boiling large amounts of water to add to water in the bath to have warm enough water to bathe. Used when one's hot water heater is broken.
My deadbeat landlord won't come to fix my water heater so I have to take a hillbilly bath.
by PuckBker November 08, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.