look up any word, like fleek:
A slang term used for the website Myspace.com when referring to a girl's homepage. Not to be confused the website currently in development www.herspace.com
Doorcheese: i fucking love this girl and i really want your approval
Hopkins530: bitch got a herspace?
by Dan Hopkins April 19, 2007