Top Definition
The shot in an online shooter that passes through a solid obeject. Players are able to see you through the buildings using a wall hack hense where "hack" comes from.
I just got hacksniped through that building
by Nick Langlois February 05, 2007
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.