Subscribe English
look up any word, like tex-sex:
A gyrup is facial hair growing from a female chin. Similar to a "beard" on a male but on a woman.
Oi! Get that gyrup shaved off! You look like a bloke!
by Adrian Harding November 11, 2004
12 2

Words related to gyrup:

chingy chin hair shaggy shavani