Top Definition
This is what you call the skin under your chin. On most people it's pretty much not a big deal, but on some people (mostly fat people) it's a much more defined region of the body. If the gutlet gets large enough, it becomes a "gutler."
You see a big fat guy, and you take note of his several double chins, which is in fact an extension of his gutlet.
by Nunns December 13, 2004
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.