"No, man, you've just got a serious case of Guitar Hero Syndrome. Why don't you stop playing that damn thing and go get some sunlight."
If you are unfortunate enough to get Guitar Hero Syndrome, any chance of 100% will definately go right out of the window.
1. Temporary visual distortion of everything off-screen, caused by the vertical motion of the game, causing a trippy, disorienting effect
2. Soreness of the wrists and shoulders from extreme strumming and fingering.
3. Having a knowledge of rock and alternative limited only to the songs featured in Guitar Hero.
Friend: Lolz, it's guitar hero syndrome.
2. "God, my wrists hurt. I shouldn't have played 'Through the Fire and Flames'."
3. Friend: "You know Even Flow by Pearl Jam? That's my favorite band!"
You: "Yeah, but it's only because I played Guitar Hero."
guy2: wow really have a go on my les paul special
guy1: ok sweet *picks up guitar* *&$$&%#^%^#^&^(*$%$#@#$7 *plays horibble*
guy 2: put my guitar down the the hell outta my house and never speak to me again, buy a real guitar and get over your guitar hero syndrome u noob ass-raper
Remedies may include forcing the subject to go and listen to music not included in Guitar Hero, and for the love of god, keep them away from DJ Hero.
Older Brother: "Oh, I didn't know you liked Classic Rock."
13 Year Old: "What's Classic Rock?"
Older Brother: ...
13 Year Old: "Well, Jimi Hendrix is a pretty good band, anyway..."
Older Brother: (Facepalm)
Older Brother: (Later) I think my brother suffers from Guitar Hero Syndrome.
Paul: Sucks man.