look up any word, like blumpkin:
When a male places both of his testis on top of a male/female's (depends on preference) eyes covering them much like a pair of goggles.

Dude, my sister was asleep last night and I gave her a goggle eyeing.

My girlfriend loves a good google eyeing !
by Paul Mercer June 26, 2008