look up any word, like ratchet:
Something which resembles a goblin or is of the same genus of creatures as goblins (including a goblin itself) - e.g. orcs, hobgoblins.

Can be used as noun or adjective.
There's some type of goblinoid creature in the corner of the group.

David Blunkett looks like some kind of goblionoid.
by Andy May 27, 2004