look up any word, like fluffer:
the infection of a women's vagina that makes it very sullen and puss comes out and stuff that makes it look like cheese is coming out
Oh my God dude you banged Sally. She has done it so much that she probably has a giant cheese toco
by Slyboogy 54 May 20, 2011