look up any word, like blumpkin:
A term used to refer to a moldy old vibrator, or dildo. It is a combination of fungi and vibrator.
Kelci, quite using that rank fungibrator, and get yourself a new dildo!
by aristide March 24, 2007

Words related to fungibrator

dildo vibrator fungus joystick masturbate sex toy strap-on