Top Definition
A scientist who assumes and attempts to interpret the study of fudge and its effects on the human body. This goes into the biological composition and life like features of the substance as well.
Oh my goodness Bob, how in the world are we going to find out if this fudge is poisoned or not?
Well Kay, we should call a fudgologist!
by JeLuc September 13, 2011

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.