look up any word, like blumpkin:
Frult: A hipster who is too hip for I's, so he replaces them with L's. Commonly used as an adjective to describe how hip the individual is.
Proct3r: Yo I'm too "frult" for e's, that's why I have a 3 instead of an e in my name.
by Frultcake October 28, 2013