1. A "grand friend". The best friend you could ever have. They make you very happy and want to do silly things, like dance a crazy dance, or sing a song about oatmeal. When extremely happy, you say the term "gran fren" in baby talk, to let your friend know how much you actually care about them.
2.When you walk the mall, and you see someone you highly admire, or think looks really funny. Showing your admiration, you shout "Oh, Gran Fren!"
1. Tina: Happy birthday, I got you this nice easy bake oven present.
Patty: Oh! You my gran frien!
2.(A tall man that looks like Paul Bunyon walks by.)
Laura: Oh! gran fren!
a provocative bodily area, in which large amounts of force are used to get the point across.
My fren hit Nicole in her moutah.
When you become friends with someone and it turns into a romance friendship. She/He become your Fren-mance:
Nesa and Suzi do everything together...
Yeah, their frienndship is like a romance...
Poor Nesa, when Suzie is done with the Fren-mance,
she's gonna uninvite her to the Comedy Club and the Fren-mance is over..
1. A two-parted term derived from "My Friend." Usually used on very close friends or on friends who can't be replaced with other friends.
2. One and only official vocabulary in "Ma" dictionary. Used on all kinds of occasions. Can be used on greeting each other, or rebuking, on exclamatory purpose.
1. I was hanging out with "Ma Frens" this weekend in Ontario Mills.
2. a. "Maaaaaaaaaa Fren!!" with very long "ah" sound on "Ma" to greet one another
b. "Ma Fren!!" with a high pitch on "ah" sound on "Ma" and an emphasis on "re" sound on "Fren" to rebuke one for
something going wrong.
c. "Ma Fren!!" with a high pitch and emphasis on "ah" sound on "Ma" and little sustaining on "re" sound on "Fren" to express an exclamation.
the coolest best fren that mandy likes to kill spiders with!!
Colin Barry is a professional spider killer and mandy navarro's bestest fren! buwahahaahaaha.
a cool version of sayin friend
ur my best fiend = ur my best fren
a different way to describe a provocative bodily area, in which large amounts of force are used to get the point across.
i punched *yo fren* in her hatuom.