Top Definition
It's called a 4-bagger or a hambone.
After you bowl a turkey, or three strikes in a row, the next strike makes it four-strikes-in-a-row, which would be called a hambone or a 4-bagger.
by Bowling fan November 25, 2013
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.