look up any word, like bukkake:
The overly-flabby dangling section of one's arm opposite and below the bicep, generally seen on women (but occuring on suddenly-slim men as well) after the loss of a lot of weight.
"I initially found her attractive, but then she raised her arms and I saw her unsightly flyceps flapping as she waved to me. Eeeew."
by Bobtography March 17, 2009

Words related to flyceps

arms fat flabby gross overweight weight loss