look up any word, like turn down for what:
the term used to describe a person in the act of being/becoming flustered and/or frustrated.
My housemate has his weed, but cannot find the bong. He is now flusterchucking.
by bigGrillups April 09, 2009
2 0

Words related to flusterchuck

angry chucking flustered frustrated uncalm