Top Definition
another word for a cookie, mainly referring to one with a sugar and cinnamon coating.
"Hey, can you tell me what a fluggendoogan is???" - person #1
" it like a snickerdoodle perhaps? Like a cookie?" - person #2
by The One In The Oven April 27, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.