Top Definition
flow=long and or curly hair. the 12th month in the year that consists of worshipping and the growing of sick flow. only 10% of people truly master sick flow, the other 90% just end up looking like a grimy greaser.
flow montana, troy polamalu, young gretzky, lil wayne, pink flowd, ramflow, johny depp from blow, chuck norris, billy rae cyrus, young mario flowpez

question:hey bro are u attending flowcember this year?
answer: yea bro
#flow #greaser #hair #sick #grimy
by product of canada December 02, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.

×