1. Dental floss.
2. Short or waste silk fibers, especially from the outer surface of the cocoon of a silkworm.
3. Soft, loosely twisted thread, as of silk or cotton, used in embroidery.
4. A downy or silky fibrous substance, such as corn silk or silk cotton.
5. A body feather of an ostrich.
6. A small stream of water.
7. Fluid glass floating on iron in the puddling furnace, produced by the vitrification of oxides and earths which are present.
To clean between (teeth) with dental floss.
To use dental floss.
Floss 3 times a day, and eat nightly.
To flaunt expensive merchadise such as Iced-out rollies, Jaguars on Triple Golds, Gem-encrusted Pimp goblets, Huge whops of dank hydro, etc.
You can tell that it's Flossin' Season everywhere! (Juvenile, "Flossin' Season")
1) to show off
2) to stick dental floss between your teeth
You better quit yo flossin' before i bust you so hard in the teeth you'll be flossin' with a tow rope.
To show off sumething that that is...or appears to be of high value
Me: Kid thats a nice cell...does it work?
kid: Nah im just flossin!
me: Thought so!
to show off, especially things of high value
once he got the new f50, he couldn't help but floss.
to show off
please dont floss u a fake homeboy
Weaving in and out of lanes on the highway in order to get to the front of a pack.
1) I just flossed past 8 cars.
2) We had a sick flossing session last night. I got all the way to the movie theater in 15 minutes.
Pubic hair that gets stuck in between one's teeth after giving head.
"Um, you might want to check a mirror. You've got some floss."