1. Dental floss.
2. Short or waste silk fibers, especially from the outer surface of the cocoon of a silkworm.
3. Soft, loosely twisted thread, as of silk or cotton, used in embroidery.
4. A downy or silky fibrous substance, such as corn silk or silk cotton.
5. A body feather of an ostrich.
6. A small stream of water.
7. Fluid glass floating on iron in the puddling furnace, produced by the vitrification of oxides and earths which are present.
To clean between (teeth) with dental floss.
To use dental floss.