look up any word, like hipster:
A device used for remote operation of television set. It is more commonly known as a remote control.
Kyle: Matt, could you please pass the flicker-dicker? I hate this show.

Matt: Sure.
by MarySueTwo June 29, 2008

Words related to flicker-dicker

control electronic remote television t.v.
Also known as a TV remote.
Hand me the flicker dicker over there.
by phil lafgren November 21, 2010