Top definition
A verb for when one's body loses all sense of rigidity, or goes "floppy". The word is usually accompanied by some sort of hand gesture.
Teenager: "I want to be able to just like, run in my room and go flergh on my bed..."
by MiaFace:) April 22, 2009
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug