look up any word, like plopping:
Noun. A vagina or anus that visually appears to have been operated beyond it's intended capacity. Often gaping or enlarged, and may have signs of permanent damage or deformity. May also refer to recepticle genitalia that is naturally enlarged or adorned.
Holy hell, you could fall into that flappygash and never be heard from again!
by sharkbomb October 04, 2007