Top definition
When you shake someone's hand and their fingers overlap inside of your grip like a handful of limp noodles.
I knew that guy was a dullard when I shook his hand and experienced some major fingerlapping.
by thomasrthelen February 21, 2011
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug