look up any word, like wyd:
The medical term for trace amounts of feces that stain the seat of underwear.
Pateint: "Doc, I blew up the toilet twice today. And when I saw my drawls, they was full of skid marks. What's the technical name for that?"

Doctor: "Fartifact."
by big_daddy_brad February 21, 2011
The lingering effects of gas that has been passed.
Even though Tyrone farted 30 minutes ago, the fartifacts are still unbearable.
by Trae C. February 20, 2008