1. If you do not succeed at a goal that you were going for
2. If you get a low test score
3. If you are a faggy fuckfaced shithole eating anal grease sucking buttfucking shit raping douche-waffle-mc'cunt-nugget
, then you can use this to describe your friends if they do something that they weren't even trying to succeed at
4. A person disses you and you are such a fuckhole that you can't think of a diss you may use "fail" here.
1. I failed at getting the job that I wanted.
2. I failed on the test today.
3. Kid accidentally trips
Faggy douchebag shitfucker: You Fail!
4. Kid calls you an inside-out asshole licker
Inside-out asshole licker: You Fail!
* Please if you really want to be a good friend tell your retarded shit-eating friends to stop saying fail, seriously nearly every one of my friends say this and I hate calling them shit fuckers, but I have to so someday they will get some sense and look back at their retardedness and say "Why did I use to say fail, God I was a regurgitating asshole"
either an interjection used when one disapproves of something, or a verb meaning approximately the same thing as the slang form of suck.
1] "you actually bought that? FAIL"
2] "this movie fails."
The Glorious lack of success
A baseball player swings at a ball and the ball instead hits him in the groin. FAIL!
1. Another word for "suck", most probably derived from the world of internet gaming.
2. To not achieve
1. What do you mean you lost? YOU FAIL!
2. I failed at achieving sickness to avoid the presentation.
A rather annoying word whose use in certain situations has greatly increased recently.
Kind of like the word "shit," "fail" is used by people who don't stop to think of a better word to use, making them pretty much useless to society.
A kid falls off a bike.
Douche bag: Fail!
Person that can think rationally: Stop saying "fail" at people who weren't even trying to succeed at anything in the first place.
"Fail" is a word that is more than often overused online. Unfortunately it has spewed into mainstream society and now is being used in every day life, much like "epic".
People who "fail" generally are not even trying to accomplish anything, or they simply do something different than you. This word is most commonly used by annoying teenagers (who put a bad reputation on gaming), who shout "FAIL!" every time someone makes a slight error.
If you point out an obvious flaw by saying "FAIL" you're obviously a failure yourself for having lack of logic.
Kid: I just tripped because someone...tripped me.
Idiot who doesn't use logic to realize it wasn't the kids fault for being tripped, it was actually the other persons fault: FAIL!
To fail is to be either:
Exceptionally bad at something, or to do/say something stupid to people,
Or for an item/thing to fail, it has to not be what it is, such as a funny comic not being funny, etc.
arpgme's comic FAILS
(Therefore meaning that it could be bad or poor at what it is intended to do)
You sir, FAIL.
(The person has just done/written something stupid or supposedly funny which achieves nothing it's supposed to.)
An amazing word that can sum up almost any bad situation in a single syllable.
A bad grade.
Sam: Urgh, my girlfriend just broke up with me.
I hope I don't get an F on the test.