look up any word, like wyd:
An "applause" type sound that occurs when someone says something so stupid that crowds of people are forced to facepalm in disgrace-at the same time.
*discussion of rain cycle* Girl: "Oh, like, real rain?" *faceplause*
by 0100100001101001 September 19, 2009

Words related to faceplause

any aren't facepalm really synonyms there