Something for which the Bush administration has no regard, despite the fact that the degradation of our environment is leading to higher rates of cancer, asthma and other illnesses.
Bush claims to care about the environment but has tried to roll back every major environmental protectoin law that has ever existed
A place all people say we must look after and yet they don't look after it themselves.
"The environment is being ruined by all this polution the world is creating"
- Something we should all care about because if we don't we will die (global warming).
- Something 95% of the world population doesn't care about because apparently we all all selfish, and most of all, STUPID.
- Something people start to realize why they should care about the environment, when it comes at the very end of it all. (See stupid
Hevick of the Bahamas didn't care about the environment, and he also thought it was foolish to and thought "why care about the environment?" Hevick's country was hit by global warming along with severe floods. Then he realized for not caring about the environment, he wasn't the only fool that caused global warming, he also realized why to care about the environment. He now has common sense
1. (n.) An ancient occurrence that was once a flourishing, magnificent and undisturbed phenomenon observable across the entire globe.
2. (n.) A figment of the past that has now been obliterated by the over consumption and excessive waste of mankind, only to be replaced by an artificial, grey and oblique simulative like world.
"I heard the environment used to be all over this place. Hard to believe this air used to be breathable, and this place was filled with more than just the color grey."