The Empire State Building is now once again the tallest structure in NYC and the second tallest in America.
The actual construction of the building started on St. Patrick's day, March 17. Because it opened during the Great Depression, much of its office space went unused and the building became known as the "Empty State Building".
The ESB holds many records, one less obvious one being the world's longest survived elevator fall, at 75 floors.
Floodlights that light the top of the building change seasonly and for different events.
1. Visiting the lobby: playing 'just the tip'
2. Going to the top of the building: having sex
3. Taking the elevator up: having a quicky
4. Taking the stairs up: pasionate sex
5. Window washing: oral sex
6. Security: the pill
7. : a condom
8. Souvenir: a baby
9. Drive-by: watching porn/strip-show
Nerrad-"Well, my three friends and I did a Empire State Building with this random girl from a party. Yeah! I think I win."
Eoj-"Wow, that's amazing!"